INDIAN OIL TCS CUP ALL ORISSA OPEN BADMINTON TOURNAMENT
Date: 11 December, 2009 to 13 December , 2009
Venue: Saheed Nagar Indoor Hall, Bhubaneswar.
Orissa State Secretariat Badminton Association (OSSBA), under the aegis of Orissa State Badminton Association (OSBA).
CHAIRMAN, ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
OSBA secretary Syed Iqbal Raheman, Barabati Stadium Cuttack (Mobile: 9437273170)
OSSBA general secretary Chitta Ranjan Rout, Qrs No IVA-29/1, Unit-2, Bhubaneswar (Mobile: 9861554737).
OSSBA games director Sasant Sekhar Mohapatra (Mobile: 9437129811).
1. Men's singles.
2. Men's doubles .
3. Women's singles.
4. Women's doubles.
5. Junior (under-19) boys'singles.
6. Junior boys` doubles.
1. Rs 100 for men`s singles, women`s singles and junior boys singles.
2. Rs 150 for junior boys` doubles.
3. Rs 200 for men`s and women`s doubles.
1. Men's singles: Champion - Rs 3,000: Runner-up - Rs 2,000: Losing semifinalists - Rs 1,000 each: Losing quarterfinals - Rs 500 each.
2. Men's doubles: Champions - Rs 3,000: Runners-up - Rs 2,000: Losing semifinalists - Rs 1,000 each.
3. Women's singles: Champion - Rs 3,000: Runner-up - Rs 2,000.
4. Women's doubles: Champion - Rs 3,000: Runners-up - Rs 2,000.
5. Junior boys singles: Champion - Rs 2,500: Runner-up - Rs 1,500: Losing semifinalists - Rs 1,000 each: Losing quarterfinalists - Rs 500 each.
6. Junior boys doubles: Champion - Rs 3,000: Runners-up - Rs 2,000.
1. Only the registered players of OSBA can participate in the tournament.
2. The three-day tournament would serve as the basis for selection of players for the Senior National Championship to be held at Guwahati, Assam from January 1 to 9, 2010.
3. Entry closes on December 9, 2009 (12.00 noon).
4. Conduct of an event will require a minimum of six entries.
5. Matches will be best-of-three 21-point games.
6. Players coming beyond 60 kms will be provided accommodation near the venue.
7. Players will be eligible for accommodation as long as they are unbeaten in the tournament.
8. Participants can avail subsidised food on payment of Rs 50 each.