3rd SECRETARIAT ALL ODISHA OPEN EMPLOYEES BADMINTON TOURNAMENT, 2013 ORGANISED BY ODISHA STATE SECRETARIAT BADMINTON ASSOCIATION (OSSBA)TO BE HELD FROM 27TH TO 28TH APRIL, 2013 AT GOVERNMENT INDOOR HALL, SAHEED NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR.
RULES & REGULATIONS
The tournament will be played as per BAI Rules. Following events will be played:
1. Men's Singles
2. Men's Doubles
3. Veteran Singles
4. Veteran Doubles
Must not have been recruited in sports quota.
There is no age limit to participate in the Men's singles and doubles.
For Veteran events, one must be of 45 years of age by the end of January 2013.
There must be minimum of eight players / pairs to conduct any event.
Entry Fee: (Non-refundable)
1. Singles: Rs.100/-
Prize Money: Rs.32, 000/-
Hours of Play: 08.30 A.M. to 01.30 P.M. and 03.00 P.M. 08.30 P.M.
1. All players shall come in proper kit.
2. All players must report and register their names on 27th April, 2013 by 7.30 A.M. at the venue.
3. They must pay their entry fee / catering fees and submit the forms on or before 23rd April 2013 at 12.00 Noon at 12.00 Noon positively and receive rules & regulations etc. of the tournament. They may also send their entries in email@example.com in the prescribed format only and download the details (entry form and rules & regulations) from "www.orisports.com.
4. Players are requested to report in time for the matches as per the schedule to avoid walk over.
5. There must be minimum of eight entries in each event to conduct the play.
6. For veteran singles, 30-Point match (duce at 29 and the side that gets next first point i.e.30th will be the winner) will be played but in the finals, best of three games will decide the winner. In doubles, as usual best of three games will be played.
7. For Men's singles and doubles, preliminary rounds 30-points but from quarter final onwards, best of three games i.e. 21 point game each of three sets will be played.
8. Tournament Committee reserves all rights to amend, alter, substitute or cancel any of the events without assigning any reason thereof.
9. If any dispute arises on the point of law, players / managers / coaches can protest to Chief Referee by depositing Rs.200/- as protesting fee. Decision of the Tournament Committee will be final and binding.
10. Smoking, Chewing tobacco, consumption of liquor in the playing arena is strictly prohibited.
11. Any dispute is subject to jurisdiction under Bhubaneswar Court.
Boarding & Lodging
Participants coming beyond 60 Kms. will be provided free accommodation nearby the venue from 26th to 29th (morning) of April, 2013. Further, all the participants will be provided tea and snacks during the play on production of coupons. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner for two days will be served to the participants at the venue on nominal payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only on their request. Littering of the venue shall not be allowed. Used packets shall be collected in disposal bins. It is the moral responsibility of each and every participant to keep the venue clean.
All the participants are requested to maintain discipline throughout the tournament. Any player found to be mischievous and indiscipline, appropriate action will be taken by the Tournament Organising Committee. All participants must abide by the rules and regulations of the tournament.